Pet Peeve of the Week:
When you're watching 'Top Chef' or 'Kitchen Nightmares' or 'Secret Millionaire' or 'Undercover Boss' or 'Amazing Race' or 'Survivor' or any other show that you LOVE.....Do you hate "Coming up?!"
I really hate it because I feel they show way too much, and I don't want to watch the "suprise" of the show twice!! "Coming Up" ruins the show for me....I usually mute it or just try to avoid any upcoming stuff.....
What do you all think? I think "coming up" is attacking Americans like we're too stupid to 'get it' if we don't see it over and over again. Does this make sense?
Grrrrr....that's what I say....Grrrrr..
Your thoughts?
- Monkey Artz
Been waiting to see some comments here, no one's been around... so here's my penny...I don't watch any of those shows but of course I don't think hearing the "end of the movie" is any fun for anyone..sorta the same thing except on TV they HAVE to keep your attention so you don't change a channel.. You HAVE to stay tuned to see the whole part of the little "teaser". They know you can turn the channel very easy, if you may not have a reason to stay tuned.. right? Over and over is the same point, someone may be flipping through the channels and they can catch them with the teaser. so thats my thoughts..
ReplyDeleteYea, I dont watch them either, just netflix and some stuff on the computer now. ;-/
ReplyDelete