Glossary of Cooking Terms
originated and created by Monkey Artz © 2011
SSSSSMINE! - It's mine! (has to be said with assertiveness)
GLOP - kind of like a dollop, but I hate the word; "dollop."
KEAESHUP! (pronounced: Kayyy-Shupp) - Said with a southern drawl: When someone wants something and you know you are not going to get it for them....just point to the location of the ketchup bottle. Meaning: Get it yourself. Important: Do not smile and do not look at the other person.
IF YOU'RE A VAMPIRE - Skip the garlic
BEIB - (verb, pronounced: Beeb) Like, I've beib cooking all frickin' day and I beib frickin' tired, maybe. Originated in the Mid-west, 2010
TRICK-A-CHICKY: A horrible intolerable disease you may contact from eating raw chicken. I suggest you do not get this.
WEDGE - I hate that word in any form, it will not be used in this glossary. Just ask my sister, the other sister.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE - What??
THE BUGS BUNNY TURN-AROUND - When you're in a restaurant and the waiter/waitress just slams your plate of food on the table...and then walks away without looking back.
'POOOON - When some one is talking with their mouthful and they point to a spoon that they want/need...however, the verbal contact is intelligible. Your response would be: "That's good, honey. That thing you are pointing at IS a SPOON. Now what is this?" (as you point to a straw).
CRUSTED, CRUSTED, CRUSTED, STUFFED! - When everything on the menu is beautifully worded as sauteed, buttered, blended, melted, delicate or cherished. It really means: Crusted, Crusted, Crusted or Stuffed.
KETCHUP! - watch more funny videos
Monkey Artz ©
"If you try my recipes and do not like them, I really do not care."
This will be fun to watch grow!
ReplyDeleteEven with this sinus headache this am, I was smiling. Love the bugs bunny turnaround. also, no, I have not tried your receipts yet. but then I HATE to cook, so dont wait for me.................. ;-)
ReplyDeleteyuupers, you need to do more vids too!! LOL
ReplyDeletesounds like you get treated like a Queen.your other half must be a real lucky guy!I love broken chicken with burnt flour and oinky strips of course.later
ReplyDeletebut what about the SPOON?!?
ReplyDeleteThere were no spoon casualties
ReplyDeleteSo that is what crusted means ?:)
ReplyDeleteYes...if you're in a crappy restaurant ! lol
ReplyDeleteI like the list, very funny and funny video you should make some more funny videos and post them!!
ReplyDeleteWell...thank you very much, Anonymous! Mucho' appreciated...there are more videos to come...
ReplyDeleteDoes the seal video fit in? I love that video!!!
ReplyDeleteJust for you, Suz, I've added the Seal Video...and it's titled: SEAL FOOD (video) lol
ReplyDelete