Thursday, February 10, 2011

World's Best Bacon and Eggs !

World's Best Bacon and Eggs !
Original recipe by Monkey Artz ©

Buy some bacon (do not, do not buy cheap, crappy,  weird brand bacon, buy from the butcher or at least a brand you've heard of...but not disgusting Black Label or Hormel or microwave bacon....sorry, but NO)!
Cook on stove.

Buy some Eggs - cook them.....in a pan....on a stove.  Preferably in your own house or apt.
(WARNING: do NOT over cook them, just DON'T)

Eat

4 comments:

  1. Humm, if this post twice, sorry, I think I didn't post it??
    I said....This looks like something maybe I can even do...LOL. I asked...Do you know a place in Coos Bay that has said bacon? I'm sure Rays does, in Bandon...but here???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it. I had to go to Eugene but I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ok dying here, just dying...................

    ReplyDelete