that is the only thing I used to like to make. I dont like making anything now, mostly I like whatever is quick and easy. Plate of nuts, cheese, apple pieces, glass of wine or juice, or tea. I would rather go out to eat, but that can not happen every day. Cookies are not allowed at my house right now, I cannot EAT COOKIES !! ok, I am done.
None?! Even I break down for homemade cookies, that I will do (unfortunately)!
ReplyDeleteNONE! and at this age, I'm making sure I keep that record. LOL
ReplyDeletethat is the only thing I used to like to make. I dont like making anything now, mostly I like whatever is quick and easy. Plate of nuts, cheese, apple pieces, glass of wine or juice, or tea. I would rather go out to eat, but that can not happen every day. Cookies are not allowed at my house right now, I cannot EAT COOKIES !! ok, I am done.
ReplyDelete