OK, but here's a few tips to help keep you alive in the kitchen...
- Tip 1: Boiling water is HOT! It can, it will and it wants to harm you.
- Tip 2. Do not place palm of your hand on top of a hot stove burner to see if stove top is on/hot or not.
- Tip 3: Do not eat raw chicken, you can get that icky, horrible disease; Trick-A-Chicky © ...or something like it.
- Tip 4: Yes, of course you can lick the bowl with a large spoon....but do not run around the house with the big spoon still in your mouth.
- Tip 5: If you screw up your cooking masterpiece, don't swear at the stove; it cannot hear...yell at the dog or the TV instead.
Thank you, Monkey Artz.
"If you try these recipes and do not like them, I really do not care..."
So, is it because you already learned the hard way that you pass on these tips?? ;-) You are hilarious, I bet your blogs go viral. No pun intended.
ReplyDeletecourse my spelling of the right words might be wrong which only add to the humor right?
Yes, specifically TIP #2 --- LOL !!
ReplyDeleteAh yes, "cooking for dummies" I need to watch this blog carefully! LOL...
ReplyDeleteThis from the woman who once made a beach out of a bathtub, complete with sand, water, and suntanning Barbies! Same woman also tied diaper around neck, thinking she was Superman, and "flew" out a second story window. Safety tips? I think not! Beware fellow bloggers, beware!
ReplyDelete